Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midterm Reflection

A) What went well?
I believe that, per the midterm, my performance was very exceptional. Other than List #2, I didn't feel like I missed any of the vocab. Overall, my studying strategy was very effective, sans List #2. I knew almost all of the words thrown at me and didn't feel completely overwhelmed at any singular point.
B) What didn't go well?
Overall, I wish I could've had more time to practice studying vocab, as it showed on my performance on List #2. Other than that, there really isn't anything I can think of that didn't go well.
C) How much of the content will stick with you?
Hopefully, a good portion of the words will be ingrained in my brain for years to come. However, that is something that only time will tell.
D) What can you learn from the experience to improve for next time?
Hopefully, next time I will have more time to practice studying vocab, that way I can perform even better than I did on the mid-term.

No comments:

Post a Comment