Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2012

RE: Vocab Midterm

For the vocab midterm, I did about as well as I thought I would. As expected, the second list proved to be my downfall, with all three of my mistakes occurring in that lone section. As per usual, I would attribute my success to my rather unusual method of studying, which is instead of studying by using flash cards or just attempting to memorizing every single vocab word and its every definition, I tried to use them in a story. Granted, it's not a perfect method because I obviously missed 3 in one section, but a 78 out of 81 is pretty good, at least to me. Now for improvement.... Obviously there is not much room to improve, however, one thing I could do is make sure that I know every word from every list and have them written down, that way there should be no surprises, and there shouldn't be one section that is sub par compared to the rest. Consistency is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment