Pages

Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Joke of the Day IX


A farmer is sitting on his porch when a fancy Crown Victoria pulls up and a man in a suit gets out.

The old farmer says "What can I do for you sir?"
The man in the suit says "I am with the DEA, and I'm here to take a look around and make sure you are not growing anything you're not supposed to be."

The farmer says "That's fine, just make sure you don't go behind that there barn."

The fed says"I'm a god dam federal agent, you see this badge I can do what ever I want, this makes me GOD!"

The farmer replys, "OK, suit your self."

5 minutes later he hears the fed screaming so he takes a peak behind the barn, and he sees his 1200lb black bull chasing the DEA agent around the yard.

The DEA agent screams "Help me, its going to kill me!"

And the farmers says, "Why don't you show him your badge?"

No comments:

Post a Comment